RE: XPath Data Model proposal

The point of Jonathan's message is that you do not need to provide
schema processing for the datamodel.

We rewrote the processing model section of the XPath/XQuery document and
added a diagram, that should make it clearer that schema processing is
only one way to generate the type information in the data model, as long
as your process to generate the data model guarantees the constraints
required by the data model.

Best regards
Michael

Infoset-only