[DM] MS-DM-LC2-009

From: Michael Rys <mrys@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:34:05 -0800
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

General (also applies to other specifications)

The specifications currently use the term value in a somewhat ambiguous
way. Sometimes it implies "atomic value" (what most people associate
with this term), sometimes it implies "item", sometimes it implies
"sequence of items".

Since we believe that most spec readers understand "atomic value" when
they read "value", we propose that the specs should not use the term
value. Use item, node, atomic value and sequence thereof as appropriate