RE: MS-FO-LC1-015: Better definition of term numeric

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashokma@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:59:19 -0700
To: "Michael Rys" <mrys@microsoft.com>, <public-qt-comments@w3.org>
Michael:

Thanks for your comment.  I have added appropriate wording.

Please make a suggestion for the font for "numeric".  As you know,

we have had difficulty finding appropriate fonts and have an open item

on using a different font for situations where the return type varies

depending on the type of the argument(s).

All the best, Ashok