RE: F&O subtract-dateTimes* should say precedes, not follows

Priscilla:
The subtract-* function subtract the second argument from the first.
So, if the first precedes the second the result is a negative duration.
The text seems to be correct for dateTimes but incorrect for
subtract-dates and subtract-times.  I'll fix that.  The example from
subtract-dateTimes-yielding-yearMonthDuration is below.  This may have
been fixed in the latest version.

fn:subtract-dateTimes-yielding-yearMonthDuration(xs:dateTime("2000-10-30
T11:12:00"), xs:dateTime("1999-11-28T09:00:00")) returns a
xdt:yearMonthDuration value corresponding to 11 months.

All the best, Ashok