From: John Mercado [mailto:johnkmercado@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 1:57 PM
To: XQuery Comments
Subject: Re: Response to Tim Bray's..no minOccurs/maxOccurs?

Sorry to latch onto one tiny part of an important
message, but I don't understand what it means to say
that XQuery doesn't support minOccurs/maxOccurs.  Does
that mean that the "validate" expression doesn't pay
attention to them?  If so, it doesn't say so in the
spec.  I can't think what else that would mean...

Thanks,
John