Re: Response to Tim Bray's..no minOccurs/maxOccurs?

From: John Mercado <johnkmercado@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:57:12 -0400 (EDT)
To: XQuery Comments <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

Sorry to latch onto one tiny part of an important
message, but I don't understand what it means to say
that XQuery doesn't support minOccurs/maxOccurs.  Does
that mean that the "validate" expression doesn't pay
attention to them?  If so, it doesn't say so in the
spec.  I can't think what else that would mean...

Thanks,
John