From: John Mercado [mailto:johnkmercado@yahoo.com]
Sent: 02 September 2002 15:12
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Subject: Can you use the eq operator on two duration values?

There is an operator op:duration-equal in the F&O spec but there is no line
in the Operator Mapping table of the XQuery 1.0 spec that allows you to use
the "eq" operator on two values of type "duration".    This seems like an
inconsistency - or was it intentional?

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo!  <http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailsig/new/*http://finance.yahoo.com>