RE: Proposal for a Primer

No one in either of the WGs has proposed the need for such a Primer.

In fact we are trying to make the XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 language
documents themselves as "usable" and "approachable" as possible and hope
this makes having a Primer unnecessary.

The WGs have received several other comments on the organization of this
family of specifications and we are considering all of these
suggestions.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329