RE: XSLT 15th Nov: unparsed-entity-public-id

I'm sorry that this one got overlooked in the last round. I've now raised it
as XSLT issue #158. Thanks for raising it again.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2002Aug/0054.html

I think that the text is unchanged in this draft and I don't see a specific
issue in the document.

I do note that the data model document
http://www.w3.org/TR/query-datamodel/
does state that () is returned for both dm:unparsed-entity-public-id
and dm:unparsed-entity-system-id  accessors but that doesn't directly
specify the user accessible functions, I believe.

David