Re: variable binding in XPath was: Comments on XPath (30th April)

If we remove the "full" for from XPath, then I agree that let would be
needed. I don't want to give up the ability to access intermediate context
nodes (as opposed to being restricted to the ends of the spectrum, i.e. .
and current()).

Evan