Re: Data Model Chapter 2 - list of functions and operators

Dear Andrew,

We will add some text to explain that the list simply enumerates
the functions and operators *used in this document* for which
a detailed description is available in the Functions and Operators WD.

You are also right regarding the name of the recently changed
xf:sublist. We will change that to xf:subsequence.

Best regards,
Marton Nagy