RE: email change without notification?

From: Kay, Michael <Michael.Kay@softwareag.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:44:51 +0200
To: DPawson@rnib.org.uk, public-qt-comments@w3.org, xsl-editors@w3.org
> Why has the email address changed please,
> without informing recipients?

After the December round of publications, there were several public comments
that said people didn't know which address to send their comments to,
because they affected more than one specification. In response, we decided
to set up a single address for comments on all the documents. The new
address is given as the comments address in each of the documents (except,
by accident, Functions and Operators). Perhaps we should also have notified
subscribers to the existing lists - sorry.

Michael Kay