Feedback for you

From: Roaming Anomaly <RoamingAnomaly@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 00:40:54 -0500 (EST)
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

Hello, Working Group!

As many of you know, I am writing the other XQuery book for
Addison-Wesley, and while reviewing the drafts I've gathered a lot of
feedback for you.  To avoid confusion within our product groups at
Microsoft, and also to make it clear that this is my personal feedback
and unrelated to the opinions of my employer, I'm sending this from my
personal account to the public feedback alias, instead of going through
our excellent reps.

Do you prefer I gather up the feedback and submit it all at once (I've
got 8+ pages of it), one email per item, or items grouped together in
related clusters?

Thanks,

Michael Brundage
xquery@attbi.com

Technical Lead
XML Query Processing
Microsoft
Author, "XQuery: The XML Query Language," Addison-Wesley, 2003
Co-author, "Professional XML Databases," Wrox Press, 2000