Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 06:05:50 -0500 (EST)
From: "Patrick Lehti" <lehti@ipsi.fhg.de>
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>
Subject: Bug in operator to function mapping in XQuery

Hi,
there is a bug in the operator to function mapping (appendix B.2 in
XQuery 1.0 document and appendix B in Formal Semantics document).

A ge B is definitly not the same as op:numeric-less-than(B, A) for the
case that A equals B. The same mistake is found for the "le" operator. I
assume that you have to add two additional functions to the F&O document
for these operators.

By the way, this bug was already there in the WD of August. Sorry that I
did not point you to this earlier.

Best regards,
Patrick