Updated, step by step guides to install the HTML and CSS W3C validators

From: Jaime Iniesta <jaimeiniesta@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 20:00:44 +0100
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Hi all,

I found it difficult to install the HTML and CSS validators on my own
server following the official guides, I found many troubles on the way and
the documentation seems a bit outdated.

So I hired a freelancer to create a step-by-step guide for both of them,
and we've released them as open source, in the hope of giving something
back to the community:

I think this could be a great opportunity to update the official
documentation, and that having it in github would make it easier to

Jaime Iniesta :: Ruby on Rails consultant