W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-qa-dev@w3.org > June 2011

Re: Something going wrong at services.w3.org?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:37:10 +0200
To: Kevin Cole <kevin.cole@gallaudet.edu>
Cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Message-ID: <1309430237.14014.81.camel@altostratustier>
Le mercredi 29 juin 2011 à 11:27 -0400, Kevin Cole a écrit :
> (I'm running Ubuntu 11.04 and Chrome 12.0.742.112.)  It takes a couple
> of steps to reproduce.  I discovered the problem while re-checking the
> output after a few edits of the page being evaluated:

Nice catch! I've fixed the bug; it was actually bound to the ~ character
in the URL, so sharing that URL was a useful bit to share :)

Thanks,
Dom
Received on Thursday, 30 June 2011 10:37:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 30 June 2011 10:37:34 GMT