Request for ability to translate Unicorn into Telugu (te)

From: వీవెన్ <veeven@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:01:53 +0530
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Hello,

I would like to translate Unicorn into Telugu (te).

When I go to the translation
page<http://qa-dev.w3.org/unicorn/translations?ucn_lang=te>,
it showed me this message on the top of the page:

The language code you requested is valid but the coresponding locale seems
> not to be installed on our system. Please make a request on
> public-qa-dev@w3.org.

Also, the drop down list did not contain Telugu. Can someone please add
Telugu language there?

Thanks,
Veeven.

--