i18n checker integration into Unicorn

From: Thomas Gambet <tgambet@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:13:30 -0400
To: ishida@w3.org
CC: public-qa-dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Hi Richard,

We talked about integrating the i18n checker [1] into Unicorn. We have a
new task that allows developers to test their Unicorn output [2]
although it doesn't validate your output yet (so if your output is not
valid Unicorn won't tell you why unfortunatly). Moreover, to help
understand Unicorn output, we wrote a few sample output files that make
up a tutorial [3] in conjunction with this task. Once you have a Unicorn
output I will help you write the contract for the i18n checker which is
needed to add it into Unicorn.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you want me to help with the
development.

Tom

[1] http://qa-dev.w3.org/i18n-checker/
[2] http://qa-dev.w3.org/unicorn/?ucn_task=test