Small patch for the markup validator

From: Jean-Guilhem Rouel <jean-gui@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:07:22 +0200
To: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>, Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
CC: "public-qa-dev@w3.org" <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

I fixed a bug that was occurring when the markup validator was reporting
a critical errors with the unicorn output. The patch is very simple, it
only adds 3 lines in the perl script and a template file
(ucn_fault.tmpl) [1].
Everything is already in Mercurial, and I applied the changes on the
validator.w3.org as this bug was impacting a lot of users.
Now I wonder if we should make a minor bug fix release.

What do you think?

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/markup-validator/rev/c0ccb44a88a1

Thanks,
Jean-Gui