Re: Issues installing unicorn

Hi Ben,

We didn't get to write the installation documentation yet. Here is what
you should do to get unicorn running quickly:

hg clone https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/unicorn (you got that right)
ant retrieve generate_observer generate_tasklist default_conf war

You'll have 2 warnings during compilation that we will fix eventually.
The war is in the dist directory. You need to tell your server to unpack
war files (for Tomcat there is a unpackWARs="true" property in
servers.xml, for jetty you can use a context and add <Set
name="extractWAR">true</Set> to it). Alternatively you could use the
deployed task instead of the war task. If something goes wrong check the
logs under WEB-INF/logs.

Once the documentation is online you'll have more information on how to
configure Unicorn.

Regards,
Tom