Re: Translation of task information [was: Unicorn: " XML declarations are problematic"]

From: Jean-Guilhem Rouel <jean-gui@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:37:11 +0100
To: Ricardo de la Vega Cotarelo <rdelavega@hipocampo.org>
CC: public-qa-dev@w3.org
[original thread:

Le 24/10/2009 14:13, Ricardo de la Vega Cotarelo a écrit :
> 2.- Unicorn is being successfully translated to several non-English
> languages, having reached some of them a 100% translation. However, the
> name of the tasks and part of the output coninue to be only in English,
> e.g. “Custom task” and its comment “Lets you choose which checks to
> perform”, so the whole picture may seem something like “Spanglish”.
> Could you offer for translation all those messages?

Hi Ricardo,

Task information can be translated too, but we don't provide a UI to do so.

If you are willing to translate it to Spanish, you can download
and translate ucn:longName and ucn:description elements.
I'm thinking about replacing this file with a more simple one, which
could be more easily integrated to the translation UI, but for now
you'll have to edit this RDF file by hand.