RE: New version of Unicorn

> in Unicorn. The "Check a hyphen-separated tag" feature could be very
> useful if it could find and check language declarations directly in
> documents.

Yes, that's the feature I had in mind, sorry.  Not the lookup features.

It returns errors, warnings and info about language tag values, and goes
beyond what's in the syntax rules to include most of the information that's
just written in the spec.  And it checks validity of subtags against the
subtag registry.

RI

XML
> > for another application to read, rather than just as XHTML for the user.
My