[idead] cssdiff

From: Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:44:52 -0500
To: Jean-Guilhem Rouel <jean-gui@w3.org>, Olivier Théreaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: "public-qa-dev@w3.org list" <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Hi,

I wanted to compare two css so I started to look for something around.
There is already indeed a [service][1] which was created a while ago
it seems. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working very well.

I was wondering how hard it would be to create such a service and/or
program.
The results could hide things in common and just show the differences.

                  file1.css      file2.css
#intro   width     200px          300px      # two different values
for property width
	 color	                  black      # value defined only on file2.css
for color

ideas, thoughts, already existing?

[1]: http://gordianlabs.com/cssdiff/

--