Re: Testing RFC 4646 values in markup languages

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:10:47 +0200
Cc: Olivier Théreaux <ot@w3.org>, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, "public-qa-dev@w3.org list" <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>

On Mar 17, 2008, at 07:21, Karl Dubost wrote:

> In Henri's Sivonen Thesis, he said in [partially implemented][3] it
> in HTML 5 Conformance checker (java).

I have improved the implementation since then. Validator.nu should now
contain a language tag validator that supports the features that are
actually used by the actual registry. (I have a vague recollection of
not implementing some bit of the RFC that was never used by the actual
registry.)

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi