Differences in layout between validators

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:24:57 +0100
To: ot@w3.org
Cc: public-qa-dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Hi olivier,

I've noted a few small differences between the layout for the markup
validator and the css validator:
 * the tabs in the CSS validator reads "Validate by...", while the
markup validator only reads "By ..."
 * there is more space between "More options" and the check button in
the CSS Validator than in the Markup validator
 * the markup validator has always a Home link (even on its home page),
while the CSS validator only has the home link when not on the home page
 * the markup validator says "About..." and "Docs" where the css
validator reads "About" and "Documentation"
 * the download link in the CSS validator could probably be removed (as
it was from the validator)

These are obviously mostly minor things; just thought I would point them
out while I think about it.

(as another aside, I'm not sure that using "URI" is very user-friendly;
"Web address" or "Page address" might be more largely understood)

Dom