Re: first questions on validator.nu

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:07:43 +0300
Cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>

On Jul 31, 2008, at 00:29, olivier Thereaux wrote:

> not solved as far as I know. Yves seems to think it's not a big
> problem - which is great -. All I can say is that I've unfortunately
> been too busy to work on it but still think this should happen. If
> you and Yves can work together on it that would be perfect.

OK. I'll put some cycles into this.

(All the servlet that the Validator.nu controller uses are *very* old,
except for the part that requests incoming query strings to be decoded
as UTF-8. I guess I'll find out soon enough if that feature is in the
version of servlets supported by Jigsaw.)

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi