Re: JSON ouput for Markup Validator

Hi Karl,

On 14-Jul-08, at 1:00 AM, Karl Dubost wrote:

> Le 14 juil. 2008 à 12:29, Karl Dubost a écrit :
>> I decided to look at the [documentation][3] of validator.nu and its
>> JSON output. And I have created a [JSON template][5] and modified
>> accordingly the [check program][4].

Congrats for the patch! this looks great, I hope it will be very
useful for many.

Would you mind updating the documentation on output options, as well?
http://validator.w3.org/docs/users.html#Output

> To properly escape JSON, we need version 2.7 at least of
> [HTML::Template][1]
> 	ESCAPE=JS
> Last version of HTML-Template is 2.9
>
> Right now, the code says:
> 	use HTML::Template       2.6  qw();

I think it would be OK to require 2.7+. At least, the standard redhat
and debian distributions now appear to ship with 2.8.

Thanks!