Re: link test suite

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:55:13 +0900
To: Tools dev list <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On Jan 28, 2008, at 16:00 , Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> At the root are a number of html docs and php scripts used in the
> test case.
> There will be an index as soon as I find a python templating
> language I like.

I settled with jinja which, except for some filters I really wanted
but are not yet released in a stable version, quite rocks. Very
similar to python basic string substitution engine, but with loops,
conditionals, filters and more.

The index of the test cases is now at:
http://qa-dev.w3.org/link-testsuite/