Re: link test suite

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 18:27:14 +0200
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

On Wednesday 30 January 2008, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2008, at 16:00 , Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> > At the root are a number of html docs and php scripts used in the
> > test case.
> > There will be an index as soon as I find a python templating
> > language I like.
>
> I settled with jinja which, except for some filters I really wanted
> but are not yet released in a stable version, quite rocks. Very
> similar to python basic string substitution engine, but with loops,
> conditionals, filters and more.

This probably comes too late now or maybe you already looked into it, but
there's also a Python HTML::Template port available at
http://htmltmpl.sourceforge.net/ .  It's old, more or less unmaintained and
should really have some performance patches applied (contact me for details
if you're interested), but worked fine last time I tried it.