Re: link test suite

From: Alex Stuart at Enquire <astuart@childreninscotland.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:38:57 +0000
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

 > In the past couple of weeks I've been working on a “link test
suite”, a
 > test suite for our link checker,

If the link checker follows a link to the w3 servers, it throws a 403
error "Checking non-public IP address disallowed by link checker
configuration". Is that an issue with the checker or its
implementation on the w3 system?

Minimal test case at <URL:http://enquire.org.uk/linkchecker.html>.

Thanks,
Alex

--
Alex Stuart at Enquire
e: astuart@childreninscotland.org.uk

---
Growing up in rural Scotland: a major one-day conference. Thursday 13 March, 2008
Explore the ways in which rural policy affects children, young people and families, focusing on policy and practice.
BOOK NOW http://www.childreninscotland.org.uk/grs

Please note, this e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential, if you have received this in error, do not disclose or retain it but return it to us immediately.  We virus scan and monitor all e-mails but are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or any alteration of our e-mail by a third party.