Re: Interfacing mobileOK checker/markup validator

On Feb 8, 2008, at 16:35 , Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Right; ideally, you would also send a specific Accept-Charset header
> - I
> assume we could readily re-use the user-defined Accept header
> parameter.

We can definitely add an accept-charset parameter similar to what we
have for accept and accept-language. I'll look into that.

> That would be awesome! The only trouble is that I'll be away for the
> upcoming next two weeks, so my availability to work with you on this
> will be rather limited...

Any deadline on your end, for the mobile checker? I think I can go
ahead with a release soon, including what I can, and we can have
another release a few weeks later.