Re: NVDL, SVG validation (Was: first questions on validator.nu)

On Apr 9, 2008, at 11:05, Jirka Kosek wrote:
> I hope that you will send you patches to oNVDL maintainer so there
> is no more forks of jing then necessary.

I would certainly prefer to minimize the differences between the
Validator.nu fork of oNVDL and oNVDL proper.

There are some conflicting needs between Validator.nu's and oXygen's
use of oNVDL both in terms of release schedule and in terms of
changing stuff vs. keeping interfaces frozen, so I don't expect to be
able to get rid of the fork in periods between upstream releases.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi