CSS validator update almost ready

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:45:28 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Cc: ylafon@w3.org, jean-gui@w3.org

Yves, Jean-Gui.

Just a quick heads-up that the work on CSS validator templates is almost
done, which means we can get ready to update the prod instances.

At this moment the only show stopper is that some translations are still
missing, which means:
 - the templating engine is using the <!-- translation unavailable -->
   string
 - in some locations, this makes the pages invalid

I've made yet another call for translation, which should hopefully help.
Barring that, I'll look at making velocity pick the english translation
if the localized one matches <!-- translation unavailable --> and we
should be all set...