Re: Semantic Data Extractor

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:59:32 +0100
To: Adam Jensen <Adamj@isp.admin.unt.edu>, ot@w3.org
Cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Hi,

Le lundi 12 mars 2007 à 11:19 -0500, Adam Jensen a écrit :
> I think it would be useful to extend the semantic data extractor to list acronyms and abbreviations used in the page; this could be accomplished like this:
> [...]
> Logically it seems like this would fit right alongside the <dfn> and <dt> extractor in the current stylesheet.

Thanks for the suggestion and the code; I've integrated it (with a
slight modification to show the expansion of the abbreviations) in the
style sheet.

See for instance:
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/online_xslt/xslt?xmlfile=http%3A%2F%
2Fcgi.w3.org%2Fcgi-bin%2Ftidy-if%3FdocAddr%3Dhttp%253A%252F%
252Fwww.w3.org%252F&xslfile=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2002%2F08%
2Fextract-semantic.xsl

Olivier, it looks like the (very nice) new design for the SDE creates
trouble in the layout of the results - I get the <address> stuff right
above the results in the URI above; could you look into it?

Dom