Error with Semantic Data Extractor

From: <josh@mittechnical.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:59:30 -0400
To: <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Hello,

I consistently get this error when using your Semantic Data Extractor:

  a.. Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
  Exception net.sf.saxon.trans.DynamicError: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "task" must end with the ';' delimiter.
  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "task" must end with the ';' delimiter.
The tool worked for my initial test site: www.drugs4real.com, but for subsequent tests, including www.mittechnical.com and www.yahoo.com, it returned the above error.Is this an issue with your code, or is it a compliance issue? Thanks for your time. I look forward to using the tool.JoshJoshua Milane
MIT Technical Consulting
617.869.9467
ICQ: 369794362