Re: [wmvs] do we still need charset.cfg to list the "acceptable" character encodings?

On Jul 19, 2007, at 17:43 , Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> What about (and in addition to the coding aspect you're working on)
> subscribing this list to the list where IANA announced new charset?

Do you know what the list is, or if it exists? I am only aware of the
discussion list, not of an annouce list:
http://mail.apps.ietf.org/ietf/charsets/maillist.html

> Or
> setting up a mailer that reacts when
> http://www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets gets updated?

Good idea. Looks like the iana site is somewhat cache-happy.
Last-Modified: Mon, 14 May 2007 22:47:56 GMT

http://www.ircache.net/cgi-bin/cacheability.py?query=http%3A%2F%
2Fwww.iana.org%2Fassignments%2Fcharacter-sets&descend=on