[wmvs] heads-up: getting close to markup validator 0.8.0 release

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:23:58 +0900
To: QA-dev Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Hi all,

Modulo some necessary last-minute testing, drafting of a changelog
and announcement, I think the 0.8.0 version of the markup validator
is nearing release candidate state.

For developers, if you're aware of any outstanding blocking issue,
don't hesitate to ping me about it.

For packagers, this is just a little advance notice, in case you want
to start getting ready. Please, however, don't start the packaging
just yet, I will give you a green light when everything is set.

Thanks.