SELinux update

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:33:48 +0300
To: QA-dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

FYI,

Things have moved forward on the "running validator in a SELinux enabled
setup" front; Daniel Walsh took my initial SELinux policies for validator,
apparently finished them (I haven't tested it), and submitted upstream:
http://marc.info/?l=selinux&m=117632517621281&w=2

The policy snippet in the above patch should be shipping in Fedora 7, and
hopefully it makes it to the upstream reference policy soon too so it'd be
shipping in other Linux distros as well.