Re: [ucn] qa-dev demo instance is operational

From: Damien LEROY <xelloss.leroy@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:21:49 +0200
To: "olivier Thereaux" <ot@w3.org>
Cc: "QA Dev" <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On 8/31/06, olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:
> I seem to have found a little bug, apparently unicorn knows it has to
> pass the parameter output=ucn to the markup validator, but "forget"s
> to do so, and gets very confused with the HTML output.

I've correct code in framework to handle required parameter of
observer so we have to add attribute required="true" for each required
parameter in wadl file of observer.

Example appc-checher.wadl :
there : <query_variable name="output" fixed="xml" type="tOutput"/>
must be : <query_variable name="output" fixed="xml" required="true"
type="tOutput"/>

I will update the site with this information.

> Ah, I found it, the line in the xml config file was commented out.

I don't understand which line in which xml file ?

Damien.