Re: New link checker release?

Hi Ville,

On Oct 16, 2006, at 04:22 , Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Not much has happened with the link checker since 4.2.1, but I just
> peeked into the list of changes and I suppose it would be nice to put
> out a refresh release containing the various accumulated minor things.

Excellent idea. The changes/refreshing is fairly similar to what I am
doing with the markup validator 0.7.3, and the timing would be right.
If we release the two at the same time, I can try and get a w3.org
homepage item, too.

On a side note, I have an action item to look into conditional sleep,
or overriding the sleep method, or...
Specifications editors at w3c are primary users of the tools, and
discontent is growing at the 1-sec delay, so I accepted to revisit
the issue. Will send mail on this topic later, this is for a later
release anyway.