RE: language selection in CSS validator

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 08:53:24 -0000
To: "'olivier Thereaux'" <ot@w3.org>, "'David Dorward'" <david@dorward.me.uk>
Cc: "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>, "'QA Dev'" <public-qa-dev@w3.org>, "'Richard Ishida'" <ishida@w3.org>

This used to be the bane of my life, as translations were added regularly to
our numerous articles, often in new languages and usually in different
combinations, and often for articles that were already translated in many
languages. :(

The attached doc may help you find the language information you need, and
I'd suggest you create something along those lines yourself (mine allows me
to just drop the lines I need in my code, and PHP sorts out the rest for me,
but you can obviously do something similar in HTML).  If you need other
combinations, CLDR is your friend.  http://www.unicode.org/cldr/

hth,
RI

Richard Ishida