Can you merge branch and head version of validator windows install doc?

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:14:27 +0900
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
To: David Tibbe <david.tibbe@gmx.de>

Hi David,

We should now be done with the 0.7 branch of the markup validator,
time at last to move full speed with version 0.8.0 and subsequent
versions.

I've been making sure to merge almost every bit of documentation and
code between the branch and CVS head, and one of the last bits is the
windows installation document.

Looking at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/validator/htdocs/docs/
install_win.html
I see that you have made updates to the documentation in the 0.7
branch a few weeks ago, could you look at which should be ported to
the HEAD?

Also, you may want to check changes in the configuration file (htdocs/
config/validator.conf) and either get them copied over to the
installation doc.

Thanks a lot.