Installing the validator

From: AlanNeller <neller@have-a-site.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 10:44:25 -0000
To: <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Hi, im not sure if this is the right place but im trying to install the
Validator everything seems to have gone fine but i can't for the life of me find the Text-Inconv  perl module that will work on windows.

I have been searching and reading for 3 days now and can't find anything on it.

Thanks for any help in advance and if im posting in the wrong place im sorry and could you point me in the right direction