Re: packaging markup validator v0.7.2

From: Frederic Schutz <schutz@mathgen.ch>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:38:22 +0100
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

olivier Thereaux wrote:

Hi,

first of all, my excuses for not having answered earlier... my
Debian-related work is done in "batches" and I had no time for such a
batch until now...

> The latest version of the markup validator has "hit the shelves" today.
> I will be announcing it within minutes to www-validator, already
> validator.w3.org is running it. It would be nice if we could have SuSE
> and Debian packages for it, too, could you look into it?

I spent some time splitting the linkchecker from the package; updating
the validator to the new version should not be too difficult from there.
I will do that ASAP, and will send you an update for the "Download" page.

Best,

Frédéric