Re: additional output for link checker

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 14:49 +0200, Jean-Guilhem Rouel wrote:
> On 6/30/06, Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi> wrote:
> >
> > Before I can form an opinion about templatization, I'd need to know what
> > kind of output would be needed; could you provide a really short summary
> > of that or let me know where to find it online if available?
>
> You can find a description of the output we need here:
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2006/obs_framework/?cat=response

Sorry about the delay, I was on a quick vacation and have been (and
continue to be) busy with other things since.

Having quickly skimmed the above, my opinion is that it'd be more
feasible to code new stuff for unicorn's use than to try to bolt on the
needed new output capabilities to the current link checker, templatized
or not.

> For example, if the
> link-checker performs a recursive check (I don't know if it actually
> does),

The current version does, but recursion is something I'd find a
desirable feature in the framework itself.