Re: whether to have (IRC or otherwise) regular meetings

From: Antonio Cavedoni <antonio@cavedoni.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:09:37 +0100
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On 12 Jan 2006, at 4:04, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> What do you think of restarting the cycle of IRC meetings, perhaps
> once a month?

I think thatís a good idea.

Iíve been very busy in the past few months and the next ones donít
look much better in that regard, but Iíll try to be there. As I said,
I donít really have much experience with Perl hacking, but I can work
on a number of other things that may help the WVMS/QA team, like user
experience, design, HTML/CSS, XSLT, JavaScript and Python hacking.

Cheers.
--
Antonio