Validator modularization: any underlying code?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:38:57 +0100
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Hi QA-dev,

As part of my work on the mobile web practices, I'm considering to start
building some kind of validator based on the machine-testable
requirements of the last call document [1].

At first, I was thinking to build some ad-hoc system, based on python or
XSLT, but if there is existing code to work on top of the validator
modularization plans [2], I would probably consider writing the stuff in
Perl... So, obviously the question is: is there any code backing up that
plan?

Thanks,

Dom

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-mobile-bp-20060113/