Re: packaging markup validator v0.7.2

Hi Olivier!

At 09:46 20.02.2006, you wrote:
>Hi Frederic, Sierk,
>
>The latest version of the markup validator has "hit the shelves"
>today. I will be announcing it within minutes to www-validator,
>already validator.w3.org is running it. It would be nice if we could
>have SuSE and Debian packages for it, too, could you look into it?

My packages for SUSE Linux is already made and public available on my server.
Unfortunately, I did this already on Friday 17th, believing, that the
CVS-Snapshot of Friday is the the last one before the release shippes.
There have been made some little changes to the CVS tree over the
weekend, so I have to make an update to my packages on
http://sierkbornemann.de/pub/tools/w3c-markup-validator/release/opensuse/10.0-i386/
soon. I will do this today evening and will make my updated RPM
packages public tomorrow morning. OK?

>Feel free to ping me, or the list, if you need anything of find
>anything wrong with the tarballs.

Where is http://validator.w3.org/validator.tar.gz
and http://validator.w3.org/sgml-lib.tar.gz ?

There don't seem to be Tarballs yet. In the meantime, I will take the
CVS files and make a Tarball from them like I did before. OK?

Sierk

Sierk Bornemann | Hannover | Germany
e-mail:  sierkb@gmx.de