Re: Roadmap to CSS validator release - your participation welcome

Le 7 déc. 2006 à 14:01, olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> On Dec 6, 2006, at 14:49 , Karl Dubost wrote:
>>
>> I have modified CssStyleRule.java line 87 to 100.
>> Not committed yet. Tell me if I should.
>
> [snip] looks good. go ahead. We have a test instance on qa-dev,
> here's the process.
>

> * ssh root@qa-dev
> * cd /usr/local/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/WWW/css-validator/
> * cvs update
> * if code has been modified, also do:
>   javac -O `find . -name \*.java`
> * if necessary, restart jigsaw by doing screen -r , ctrl-c, up and
> return (as root)

oh I think I understood
I do commit on the cvs in 2002, then I do cvs update in the
repository. capice!

Unfortunately ;)

cvs commit -m "Changed the HTML markup" CssStyleRule.java
cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***