Unicorn, code name or product name?

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:22:55 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Hello Jean-Gui, Yves, all.

In the early days of the observation framework, we re-used the
(excellent) acronym coined by Bjoern (IIRC) in [1] as a code name for
the project. Since then we have been using the name for the codebase
in CVS, for the alpha preview tool, etc.

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/MarkupValidator/M12N

Since, after all, the tool now has little to do with the "notation"
that gives unicorn its N, other than the original inspiration, we
still could decide to change it to a "final" name. Those of you who
saw my recent talk on the topic will know I'm enjoying the name
"unicorn", but the choice is still open.

If we decide to use "unicorn" as official name, I am planning to move
(and redirect) all of
http://www.w3.org/QA/2006/obs_framework/
to something like /QA/Tools/Unicorn/